ThePuglia Immobiliare SRL
Welcome to www.ThePuglia.com, the website of our real estate agency in Puglia: ThePuglia Immobiliare SRL. Our registered office is in Guagnano (LE), while our spring / summer office is in Porto Cesareo, along the beach of Torre Lapillo. Click here to see where we are on Google Map and here to see our office.
What we do
We manage properties (apartments, villas, villas) for rent for holidays in Puglia. We have a site dedicated to rentals in Puglia: Vacation Rentals in Puglia.
The Agency is associated with FIAIP – Italian Federation of Professional Real Estate Agents. Our real estate proposals are in the following locations:
– Puglia beaches: properties for rent on the beaches of the Ionian coast of Salento in Porto Cesareo, Torre Lapillo, Punta Prosciutto, …
– Countryside and villages of the Salento hinterland and in Lecce: properties for rent in the hinterland of Salento, both in villages and in the countryside among ancient olive trees and vineyards as far as the eye can see up to Lecce.
Are you an owner of a property in Salento? Click here.
Why choose ThePuglia Immobiliare
- Large portfolio of rental properties: we select and manage dozens of rental properties in Salento. Apartments, Holiday Homes and Villas in the most beautiful destinations in all of Puglia.
- Free initial consultation: call us to get initial information on the local real estate market, development prospects and opportunities in the area as well as to identify and deepen your needs.
- Partner network: we have real estate partners throughout the Salento area, selected by our team. Our partner network allows us to guarantee solid relationships throughout the territory.
- Continuous assistance throughout the rental process: from the identification of your needs to real estate proposals, from inspections to the purchase proposal up to the notarial deed.
- After-sales: in the event that your purchase is a second home or an investment, we offer our after-sales services of property management and leasing for tourism purposes.
- Professionalism, availability, seriousness: we know what it means to buy / sell / rent a property. We are here to provide you with our professionalism, availability and seriousness, just what we would like when we are in the same buyer / seller situation as you.
Fabio Ingrosso, co-founder
Hi, my name is Fabio Ingrosso. I was born and raised in Guagnano (Lecce). After the three-year university in Lecce in Communication Sciences and the master’s degree in Political Sciences in Milan, I set off to discover Europe in perfect Erasmus globetrotter style, arriving in cold Finland to study Mass Communication and Journalism. Back in Italy, I meet again first in Milan working in an internet marketing company, then again in Puglia working as a blogger and business consultant. ThePuglia Immobiliare SRL is my business project in the real estate and tourism field.
I play guitar, I like traveling and writing. I like farmhouses in the countryside to be restored with elegance and style, one day I would like to have one to host travelers and tourists from all over the world in search of country life, relaxation and well-being. In the meantime, I can tell you everything about this land and I can guide you step by step in buying and / or renting your property in Salento. Ask me as well! Find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter e Linkedin.
ThePuglia.com: the most read blog on Puglia
The site is in the style of a blog and I personally take care of it. In addition to being a real estate blog that presents properties for sale and for your holidays in Salento, it is also a travel blog on Puglia. Every week I introduce you to the places, flavors, sounds and people of the region with the aim of making your trip easier to plan, more personal and as informative as possible. Feel free to ask me your questions, I will try to answer you in a short time. I know that planning a trip or renting a holiday home / villa or buying a property can be simple thanks to the thousands of information you can find on the internet. But: are they correct? are they really useful for your trip? who wrote them? I thought this blog to save you time and to involve you with the passion that I put into doing my job. I wait for you in Salento, lu sule, lu mare, lu ientu …
CALL US: +39.392.6216450
SEND US AN EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org